|
catch my breath
| |
|
Profile Slit eyes, chubby cheeks Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:35 AM
Hellllloooo all. First of all, I would like to thank all lovelies for making my birthday an unforgettable one. It was the bestest birthday party ever, not forgetting the wishes from texts from the others. <3>So let's start with the PARTAYYY. 1) We exchanged shirts and wore the same skirt. 2) Cannot accept the fact that they are taller than me. Grrr. 1) That's Sutrie, the sepet bestfriend 2) I knew it- there'd always be someone to take pictures of themselves. *feeling-feeling* 1) The girls 2) plus boys = Springfield. 1) Thanks to my brother, who took pictre of us when we weren't ready at all. 2) Oh, Hafi, Fazli and Farhan came over as well. Thanks to Hafi for taking picture of us randomly. =.= Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuu *sings* 1) HAHAH, i abit shy but happy. 2) When we were ready for a shot, the dicks took a shot of them first. =.= 1)I loveeee my yummy yummy tiramisuu. 2)My family <3 1) Bro's gigantic friends 2) The GURLFWENZ. 1) Now, I don't have to worry being a midget. 2) Cos they were too. [: And lastly prezzzzieees. Gladiators-Issha, Ayesha & Ainul. Soft small purple bear- Zakiyah Photo Album- Ain & Faiz. Minnie Mouse Mug- Eeqa and Zul Shirts- Eiyja, Faanaa & Sutrie. 20 bucks- Naz. Sweeet card- Nidia. There was one mystery present. I was opening up my prezzies and I opened up Eeqa's and Zul's prezzie the last. It was something very oval. And so I tore off the wrappings, and there was another wrapping. And it was continuous. Not until the last wrapping, and guess what did they give me? A cucumber/ TIMON. =.= Okay, thank you once again for all the wishes and prezzies. <3 http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/beachbabegm/?action=view¤t=nf_001.flv YEAH, I cannot post the vid cos there's an errrrroorrr. you can see my blurcock face on that site ok! [: |